We couldn’t help but share this ideal summer drink we had at our Summer Soirée Event! Whether you’re on your patio, poolside or hanging with your girls, the Lavender Collins Floral Cocktail is perfect for you. This refreshing mélange includes gin, lavender honey syrup, lemon juice and a splash of sparkling water.
This cocktail is pretty simple to make. Follow the guide below to make your very own Lavender Collins! Linked below are our favorite items.
· 1-1 ½ oz of Gin
· 1 oz lemon juice
· 1 oz Lavender Honey Syrup
· Sparkling Water
· Lemons Slices
· Lavender Sprigs
1. Add Gin, lemon juice and lavender honey syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake mixture until cold, then strain into a glass filled with ice.
3. Top with a splash of sparkling water, then gently stir.
4. Garnish with lemon slices, blackberries or lavender sprigs.
Hope you enjoy, cheers!